22 Tweetable Quotes from the 2022 Global Leadership Summit
I’ve been a big fan of the Global Leadership Summit for years. It’s always good to gain new insights, refocus your vision, and recharge your passion. Over the years I’ve heard from the world’s best and most influential politicians, business executives, pro athletes and coaches, film directors, scientists, economists, motivators, and faith leaders. Every time I leave feeling extra motivated and believe I’ve gained wisdom and insights to become a better leader and person.
This year was no exception.
I also find myself tweeting way more than usual at the GLS! There’s so much good stuff. And while this is certainly not meant to be a full representation of all that was said, here are 22 tweetable quotes from the 2022 Global Leadership Summit.
- Just because you have it, doesn’t mean you’ll keep it. Just because you don’t have it, doesn’t mean you can’t get it. – Craig Groeschel
- Great leaders think differently. – Vanessa Van Edwards
- The church always looks better when it is fighting for other people’s rights, not our own -. Andy Stanley
- The “Start-up spirit” isn’t about starting a new business. It’s about tiny shifts in behavior. – Sahar Hashemi
- Empathy is a muscle we need to flex. – Johnny C. Taylor, Jr.
- Take the lessons learned from failure and allow them to propel you forward. – Deb Liu
- Anxiety about my performance diminishes my performance. – Dr. Heidi Grant
- Your story starts and ends with grace. – Judah Smith
- Business is about interpersonal relationships. The better your relationships, the better your business. – Bob Iger
- Care about what the people you care about, care about.– Jon Acuff
- Don’t cling to the principle. Cling to the person. – Judah Smith
- It’s not weakness to get healthy. It’s wisdom. – Craig Groeschel
- Actions speak louder than words. But reactions speak louder than both. – Andy Stanely
- Whoever tells the best story shapes the culture. – Erwin McManus
- Impact is what’s left behind when you are gone. – Deb Liu
- A goal is the fastest path between where I am now and where I want to be tomorrow. – Jon Acuff
- Servant leadership is being more like Jesus. – Lynsi Snyder
- Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. – Craig Groeschel
- Give yourself permission to ask really stupid questions. – Sahar Hashemi
- No one wants to follow a pessimist. – Bob Iger
- Great thoughts lead to great actions. Great actions lead to great results. – Jon Acuff
- When someone considers you an enemy, you are not required to return the favor. – Andy Stanely
The GLS is a “can’t miss” event on my calendar. So, whether you attend live, take it in at a video venue or partake in the online platform, may your experience be blessed, and your tweets be shared and retweeted often.