This registration location is being used for upcoming live Revitalization and consulting training as well as recorded training. The next live, online cohort for this training will be Oct-Dec 2019. For an overview of this live training, click here.
This training was also recorded online in 10 live sessions with a training cohort in 2018. The training was delivered by Jim Barber, president of the Society, a certified consultant, who has conducted consulting since 2003. Jim regulary conducts church health assessments, and he facilitiates strategic ministry planning using the Malphurs method offered in our Classic Strategic Ministry Training. He has had 30 people shadow him since 2017 as they seek to become certified.
(Note: discounts are available for Basic Members, Premium Members, Student Members, and those that have previously taken all four levels of our training and would like to audit this training).
This training is one of three online offerings from the Society that satisfies our Levels 1-4 requirement for certification. For an overview and description and to compare this Generalist training to our Revitalization and Strategic Planning training, please click here.
- Ideal for denominational leaders, independent consultants, and pastors
- Pastors not interested in consulting could take just Sessions 1-7 out of 10 at a discounted rate
- Includes 7 Revitalization Tools
- Features the Fishbone Diagram of Church Health researched and developed by Barber
- Take major strides toward becoming certified by the Society
- 500 PowerPoint slides and other handouts
- 15 hours of training