Revitalization Training Levels 1-4 combo pack
This registration location is being used for upcoming live Revitalization and consulting training as well as recorded training.
This training was also recorded online in 10 sessions with a training cohort in the summer of 2020. The training was delivered by former president of the Society, Jim Barber, a certified consultant, who has conducted consulting since 2003. Jim regularly conducts church health assessments, and he facilitates strategic ministry planning using the Malphurs strategic planning method. He has had 40 people shadow him since 2017 as they seek to become certified.
Note: discounts are available for Basic Members, Premium Members, Student Members, and those that have previously taken all four levels of our training and would like to audit this training.
This training is one of two online offerings from the Society that satisfies our Levels 1-4 requirement for certification. For an overview and description and to compare our Generalist training to our Revitalization, please click here.
- Ideal for denominational leaders, independent consultants, and pastors
- Pastors not interested in consulting could purchase just Levels 1-3 at a discounted rate
- Includes 7 Revitalization Tools
- Features the Fishbone Diagram of Church Health researched and developed by Barber
- Take major strides toward becoming certified by the Society
- 500 PowerPoint slides and other handouts
- 15 hours of training