202 Kensington Drive
Streamwood, IL 60207
A cross-trained church Interventionist, prepared to serve Evangelical (and Fundamental) Churches in crisis or transition in a variety of roles in order to assess church health, take corrective action, do strategic planning for the future, develop better leaders, recapture hope and vision, and if without a pastor to conduct a successful pastoral search.
Experience and Qualification
- 35 years of active full-time pastoral ministry, 27 as Sr. Pastor, but also as a youth pastor, church planter, and Transitional Interim.
- Good communicator, persuasive and engaging preacher
- Enjoys people, able to relate to broad demographic spectrum
- Burden for the unconverted, passion for discipleship
- Respects and values order and organization
- Able to implement improvements when needed
- Motivating influence over others
- Trained Biblical Counselor with many successful experiences.
- Experience in resolution of difficult church situations
- Experienced in Church Planting, Revitalization and growth
- Experienced Transitional Interim Pastor serving with Interim Pastor Ministries
Education and Training
- Certified Church Consultant
- Certified Church Health Coach with Natural Church Development
- Trained as a Transitional Interim Pastor by both Interim Pastor Ministries and the Illinois Baptist State Association
- ThD - Temple Baptist Seminary
- Master's Degree in Religious Education - Covington Theological Seminary
- Bachelor's in Biblical Studies - Open Bible College
- Diploma - Pensacola Bible Institute