David W. Smith, D.Min.
Area Director, Joni and Friends Missouri
16 Hampton Village Plaza, Ste 282
St. Louis, MO 63109
Serving churches in the Great Lakes Region and across the United States
- Comprehensive Consultations – This service provides a comprehensive analysis and evaluation of your church’s entire ministry praxis from a holistic perspective.
- Vision and Mission Development – This is a specialty service offered to church plants, revitalization efforts, rejuvenation efforts, and those churches that already on a path to maximum health.
- Leadership Development – This service can assist your church in learning and implementing specific leadership development techniques to maximize your leadership development potential.
- Administration Analysis – This service analyzes your church’s administrative documents, policies, procedures, job descriptions and other administrative functionality in order to recommend areas of improvement and implementation of best practices.
- Oikos Evangelism Training – This service offers a way for Telios to come alongside your church and help get you unstuck from your evangelism rut.
- Church Culture Transformation – Is your church evangelizing, discipling, and serving every people group in your area effectively?
- Disability Ministry – Most people and families living with disability feel marginalized, excluded and unloved by the church. Serving people living with disability takes more than accommodations, it requires a radical shift in church culture. Let me use the resources at my disposal to help you see your church’s culture transformed so you can help every person and family affected by disability in your area find hope in Christ and become a contributing, serving part of His body.
Send Message to listing owner