Custom Live Training assists denominational leaders in their church health and revitalization efforts. If you have a group of people you would like to equip with proven church turnaround concepts, you should consider this opportunity provided by the Society. This training method not only equips individuals. It also includes the potential to license one of your church health strategists to conduct training for the Society.
We are actively seeking participants in this training delivery method.
For a complete overview of this training delivery method, download our comprehensive Custom Training overview (PDF).
Key Features of Custom Training
- Training at your location when you guarantee a number of participants
- The Society provides a board member or licensed trainer to conduct training
- Level 1-4 Generalist Track Training is provided over three days
- Training can be customized somewhat to fit your context
- Cost of training is provided at a 40% discount
Key Features of Licensing
- One of your church health strategists becomes certified by the Society
- Must be in good standing with the Society and demonstrate other characteristics
- Participates as a trainer in a Custom Live event provided by the Society
- Train future training participants at a discount of more than 70%
- The Society provides training notebooks which can be customized for your context
Custom Live Training Calendar
- Feb 22-24, 2016: Kentucky Baptist Convention
- Mar 14-16, 2016: Baptist State Convention of North Carolina
- Jan 16-18, 2017: Converge Northwest, Federal Way, Washington
If you are interested in Custom Live Training or Training Leading to a License to Train, please contact Jim Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 763-221-6400.